- David Sharrock is a business speaker and business consultant.
- He is a business owner. Throughout 2015, David came to the growing realisation that he was no Clark Kent. “I don’t step into a superman suit at the start of every business day and take it off in a phone booth on the way home every night.” He gradually became aware of his own vulnerability and fragility in leadership.
- David is the consummate Reluctant Entrepreneur with his catch cry: “Do what you think you can’t!”.
- He is a Senior Lawyer and business Consultant with Sharrock Pitman Legal, a thriving commercial law practice, based in Melbourne.
- He is a nationally Accredited Mediator for dispute resolution.
- David has been a business lawyer and a commercial litigation lawyer of some 38 years standing, which includes a breadth of experience with employment law and commercial law issues.
- For over 30 years, he has assisted not for profit organisations with their legal needs and has served on various not for profit boards viz: a community and emergency housing organisation, a community legal centre, community counselling centres, churches, a retail traders’ association, a women’s refuge, and educational facilities (primary, secondary, tertiary: state and national).
- With a heart for developing highly effective leadership, David challenges leaders of businesses and not for profit organisations to: “be different and make a difference”.
- For this purpose, David facilitates a quarterly business club for business owners and managers and for CEO’s and board members of not for profit organisations: The School of Hard Knocks for Stressed Business People and Reluctant Entrepreneurs.
- When it comes to business consultancy or speaking engagements, David is the consummate Reluctant Entrepreneur with his catch cry: “Do what you think you can’t!”
Want further information about
a business consultation or speaking engagement?